Thursday, November 15, 2007

Me, me, me!

I went to lunch with a coolie pal of mine today and she mentioned taking the Myers-Briggs recently. I took it when I was in my early twenties and wondered whether my results would hold true after 10-15 years of living.

Of course, I was not about to take the test without warming up first. Toward that end, I took this test.

Turns out, I’m an Owl. Seems mostly right.

And that got me wondering what kind of tree I might be.

But then I read my results and thought that it sounded remarkably like my friend SJDude had written it so I don’t so much buy it.

You are a Wheeping Willow: You are a huge crybaby and nobody likes you. Everyone wishes you would go away and leave them alone.

What kind of tree are you?

You Are A Weeping Willow

You are a huge crybaby and nobody likes you. Everyone wishes you would go away and leave them alone.



Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


Warmed-up, I took this freebie M-B knockoff.

Turns out I’m still a INTJ. For specifics on the traits of INTJ folks click here and here.

Then I got to thinking that maybe I’m a ego-manic being so fascinated with myself so I took this Psychological Disorder test and it turns out that I do have those tendencies.

DisorderRating
Paranoid Personality Disorder:Low
Schizoid Personality Disorder:Low
Schizotypal Personality Disorder:Low
Antisocial Personality Disorder:Low
Borderline Personality Disorder:Low
Histrionic Personality Disorder:Low
Narcissistic Personality Disorder:Moderate
Avoidant Personality Disorder:Low
Dependent Personality Disorder:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Low

-- Take the Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Info --


Hurumpf.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Hey, I'm a bat!

http://www.animalinyou.com/Bat.htm

and that does sound just like SJ, wonder if he wrote it, lol.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

Kelli, dude you are such a bat!!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does sound like what I would write...of cousre for me I would be a sticker bush and constanly giving someone a little prick...LOL!!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home