Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Negative Nelly

I don't mean to be a Negative Nelly. Looking back on my last few blogs I see that I have been. It is for this reason that I pledge to you that this will be my final negative post for the next two weeks. *


Now to it, a bit of background:

My pops worked for Chrysler for many, many years. My brother currently works for Chrysler. I buy American (as much as a company owned by Germans can be considered American). I do so largely because unions are still a part of the equation at Chrysler/Ford/GM et al. I also do so because I get a killer employee discount on all of their cars.

And then I read this. Remindin' me of days gone by; of lemonade and guiltless slash and burns of the Amazon, of a geocentric solar system, a flat earth and gentler times when the ages were dark and cool. Oh past, oh ignorance, oh denial; your solace is mine.

Jack ass.


*Hey! Two weeks is a long time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is only one dumb guy,(probably a corp. opinion not his own) the rest of us know the truth. i am looking foward to the next 2 weeks.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home