Monday, November 27, 2006

What I Did Over Thanksgiving Vacation, by Aerenchyma*

Brined the turkey, resulting in a deliciously moist bird.

Finger painted, water color painted and paint-brush painted, very distinct activies per Ubs.

Played with play-doh.

Napped.

Decorated cookies with Ubs.

Helped MIL move to her condo.

Knitted.

Napped.

Watched Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang with SK and Kevin - a very good film indeed.

Read the Inky front to back, twice.

Ate two eggs over medium with grits, two of the four mornings.**

Cuddled Goo.

Cuddled SK.

Tried to cuddle Ubs.***

Became rounder. Month 6, looking like month 8.

Napped.

Fell in love with my home and life again.



*Topic lifted directly from Duf's blog.
**My new favorite meal.
*** The child has become the speed of light. I get quick cuddles in when I can.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a loverly t-giving! Ours was very mellow here as well. - Mim

1:18 PM  
Blogger Duf said...

I loved Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang. It was very clever. My FIL says that it reveals itself in layers upon multiple viewings.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home