Monday, January 08, 2007

The Mummers are Disgusting Asses

Okay, okay...don't get all nutty and defensive. It is my experienced that perhaps there are two distinct categories of mummers; those that compete and those that walk around like nasty freaking drunken losers. It's the latter of which I write.


If you have a doubt about the truthfulness of the title of this post, I have lived 1/2 block from Broad Street for three years and not one of those years have passed that I have failed to view some horrible, self-centered, trashed ass whip out his penis and piss on the side of my neighbors house.

Note to Philly Government: If you insist on making money off of these idiots, the least you could do is put porta-johns in our neighborhoods.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a "Mummer"?

10:55 AM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

No worries. I didn't know about these jokers until I moved here.

I wiki'd it for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mummers_Parade

11:31 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Yep, they certainly can be drunk'n a-holes! But, there generally are plenty of potty's available. I missed it this year for the 1st time in ages because I was sick. And in the best weather ever. Sucks. No pictures for me.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

Plentiful in Center City, perhaps, but not a porta-john to be seen in south philly. Lame.

And I might mention that the streets have not been cleaned since the parade...much garbage floating in mud puddles and whipping up in the wind. I doubt the city has plans to clean, I might add. Filthy.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home