Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'll Never Know Why You People Doubt Me, I'm Clearly Brilliant

My friend Amy McWeasel questioned my insistence that a dog trumps a cat in all things related to the person, with the minor exception of ease of care. Now, many years have passed and my sweet friend has FINALLY added a puppy to her family. And what should she find but the unimaginable joy that a pup brings to the return home. Ahem, told you so dude. Pups rock.

Granted, AM may have questioned my objectivity on the matter as I am an unapologetic cat-hater. Peeps, they have claws and can often be mean. Doggies, not so much. In fact, let me just point out this, my most favorite expression I've found that mirrors my position on cats...furry meanies.

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

Here's another, stating the obvious:

natalie deenataliedee.com

And for you other cat haters, just so you know:

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Might be a bit harsh! Kitty's do eat mice which I hear can be a problem in the city!
love sweet sester

11:50 AM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

You're right. Totally harsh. Unnecssarily so. My bad.

I still don't like the cats though...

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not worthy.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home