Thursday, October 13, 2005

This Week, Thus Far

My MIL loves me...no, hates me!...no, loves and adores!....no, hates and wishes to hurt me subtlety so as to leave undetectable... no, loves and wishes to cook mac ‘n cheese for... no, hates and barks at...no, loves and wishes to chat with incessantly, NO, HATES!, NO, LOVES!, NO, HATES!, NO, LOVES!!!

STOP IT!!!

Other than that I got to have a nice lunch with LI and JA, former co-workers. The kids look good and life has gone on at the old place of employ. Who knew??? I thought for sure they wouldn’t be able to get on without me.

Ubs is still whining, but less. I’ve convinced him that saying “mama” and then pointing is more effective. Trouble is, he’s constantly chirping Mama! Mama! Mama!

Thinking seriously about getting a place in the Poconos this spring so we’re tightening our belts and saving. Flecker-ma-guck.

Dining with poppy this evening, which should be fun. Especially because she is miffed about this and that and a miffed poppy is an entertaining poppy, without fail.

Libs Audi.

2 Comments:

Blogger poppy said...

What can I say, I'm at my best when pissed off. If you don't have anything nice to say, just come sit next to me.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What!?!?!

You're forgeting that you got the chance to flip me off.....c'mon I am sure that was a highlight of the day....sheesh!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home