Thursday, October 06, 2005

Updates

Reading:
I’m close to finishing the Obama book. A fine writer, though I think the book could have stood a bit of editing. Perhaps a hundred pages shorter would have resulted in an even more impactful book.

I will follow the Obama by a book entitled Abraham: A Journey to the Heart of Three Faiths, by Bruce Feiler

I will follow the Abraham book by The Metaphysical Club and whatever book club book is picked by the ladies.

Work:
I still hate the paper toilet seat cover things. I’ve tried time and again and it just seems so troublesome and not worth while.

I make coffee whenever I want it now.

I know everyone’s name.

I am such a trusted member of the team that I am annoyed-look worthy. Nice.

Home:
The visit with the MIL is going surprisingly well. I’m into week 2, 2 more to go.

Uncle Charles is visiting for the weekend. Ahem.

Ubs has become a whining machine. I wish we could bottle the whining for parents that do not want another child but continually fight the irrational urge. I could sell each bottle for $5 bucks and use the money to open a non-profit that supplies ear-plugs to parents of children 16 months to 3 years.

On the flip-side, we could bottle the sweet babbling, singing and “reading” and provide it to parents that desire another child but don’t, for some “prudent” reason, make the leap. We could use the profits of that for couples looking to adopt.

SK is a piece of work.

That’s alls I gots. Peace out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I am reading Marie Claire ... followed by Entertainment Weekly.

I really want some hot chocolate RIGHT NOW.

I'm glad my friends are having kids so I don't have to. It would break into my nap schedule!

Arasin

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um....reading...what is that all about?

Work keeps me busy but not to much and that is a good thing cause I hate working and prefer napping

Do they have snickers at your work??? Should I send you some???

Home...older girls are working after school so not seeing them much and this is good. Little one does cheerleading and loves her daddy....naturally.

oh...Jackhole....my word!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home