Friday, January 21, 2005

Thinking About Monday Already Is Tragic

Survived my first hellish week in my new-ish job. Thanking my lucky stars I did. It was a definite possibility that I may not have. True dat.

On to more satisfying/less stressful thoughts.

It’s the weekend and I am overwhelmingly pleased about it. We’re going to do some work on the Hall Street house. Work I’ve been wanting to get done for weeks and that will give me a definite sense of delightful completion with very little actual work. Fabulous.

Directly following we will return the aforementioned Linen N Things items. Then grocery shopping, ending the afternoon cooking and cleaning for the week. Total productive day. Totally awesome. Going to watch a few movies too.

Now Sunday is the most wonderful. Book club. Oh joy. I just hope we’re not snowed out. Then the game. What could be better, I ask you? Clearly, nothing.

Have a nice weekend all. Rest up and face Monday with a wink and the finger because another 40 hours lies in wait for your sorry ass.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who woulda thunk that we, the critical thinkers, the joyful philosophers, would become morose TGIF working stiffs?
A sad day for exiled academics....

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home