Thursday, January 13, 2005

The Amazing Race

I needed a couple of days to kind of let it settle; a bit of reflection if you will. Now I’m ready to write about it. First, I think Jonathan is a monster and I think that Kendra is a monster on equal footing with Jonathan. I will never forgive her for her “breeder” comment in the Africa episode. Racist nightmare idiot. I think Victoria is in need of therapy to figure out why she stays with the aforementioned monster, Jonathan. I think that Adam is actually a big baby and isn’t just being depicted as one by the show’s editors. I feel sorry for Rebecca for shooting so low but recall some of my ex’s and can certainly relate to the desire for a non-scary all-be-it momma’s boy on occasion. I think Hayden is a competitive gal that doesn’t like dragging feet for any man. It’s too bad that she’s coming off as a bully. Lori and Bolo, well…what can anyone say about those two? They are curious birds. I will say that I find it amusing that Bolo appears to be the philosophical one between the two. Weird. Weird that he is and weird that there is. And Kris and Jon, well, those two are just sweetheart-cutie pies. Finally, I would like to say that Steak Knife and I have been asked to be in a models’ alliance with Liz and Jen and we have accepted. Rock!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that Jonathan is a plant, and Kendra is just a cow. Whilst in Africa, she managed to to insult the whole of humanity by exclaiming something about how she just can't stand the poverty. My hope is that these people actually realize something from their whirlwind trip around the globe. Sadly, they may not, because they are them.

Congrats on the model alliance!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tried to watch the Amazing Race - it didn't grab me the way I thought it would. Which one is the guy who wears the little ponytails on his head? He's got to go. Too bad that you and Darryl can't apply for the Amazing Race - now that would be good TV (although, how would Darryl's control freakiness play on National TV?)

Hmmm, I can only imagine James and I would qualify for the slacker alliance.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

Adam is the weird pony-tail in front of the head guy. The first couple times I watched the show I hated it. Now me loves. Donna, you and James can join our models alliance if you want. The more the merrier, I always say!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home