Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Blame

This article is posted with my friend Darryl in mind. I think I remember my beloved even go so far as to call “g-d” an SOB last week and then caught himself acknowledging the SOB’s existence by calling him an SOB, leaving him truly befuddled. Poor thing. I, too, deny the existence of g-d, that SOB. I’m certainly going to hell or some state of spiritual suffering for saying that, but I deny the existence of that “place” too. Oh, what ev. Truth is, I don’t so much care, but I like to have someone to deny or blame when things go topsy-turvy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aerenchyma said...

Dude, sign me up for La La Land. I didn't know that was an option!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

Speaking of La La Land and the impact of religious belief on pain here on earth, check this article out:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4167565.stm

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you say "Amen" brothers and sisters! I'm with you puppies!! I can't say anyone or anything has helped me out in life except for myself, friends and the occasional family member. None of which are named god.

Kelli

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home