Friday, June 15, 2007

I Think Bumble Has Allergies

Poor little guy was up all last night…with his father (better he than me). Unfortunately, I myself do not feel entirely well-rested and it is my night tonight. Sigh. Compounding my exhaustion is Goo's refusal to bow to my alpha-ness. -We have a trainer working with the family to teach us how to help him be a better pup and the furry beast is pushing back something fierce. So frustrating. Add on Ubs new-found, "It's too hard, I can't do it!" approach to life and forgeddaboudit. All I can say is it's a good thing each and every one of them is super-duper cute because otherwise I'd ship 'em off.

Kidding, I kid!

…well, that's not entirely true. I would ship them off for a weekend. Any takers?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now why would you just ship them off when you can sell them on Ebay and make a profit....c'mon ya gotta think about these things!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take them!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will take ubs i you think he is old enough to learn how to do arm farts and that it is ok to pee outside. i probably can think of some other things to teach him that will assist him on his journey to manhood.

4:01 AM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

tgwmusu, you are waaaayyyy behind. Ubs is 3, he knows how to do an arm fart for crying out loud! -Mostly because of Jimmy at school. Nearly every time Ubs does something inappropriate, such as the aforementioned, I ask him who taught him that and he responds, Jimmy. SK loves that Jimmy kid.

...I guess you could do that bit about doing your business outside...

Gack.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home