Monday, August 28, 2006

The Fam

Looks like it's getting bigger in oh, about 6 more months. At current, I'm the only one getting bigger, which is highly odd as I haven't been able to keep anything down in about 2 months. There is light at the end of the tunnel however. I've been feeling rather good over the last week and I've been awake for like 12 hours at a time for like 4 days in a row. Awesome. It's all quite awesome.

Here's a little photo of Ubs and I at the Helicopter Museum. So cool!

June-July 2006 105

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy McWeasel said...

Check you out! Congrats, pal! :-)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Great big fat Congrats! Ubs will be the BEST big brother! So happy for you! {{{{hugs}}}}

6:20 AM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

Thanks ladies!pw

10:15 AM  
Blogger Duf said...

yaaaaaaay for you!
yaaaaaaay for SK!
yaaaaaaay for Ubs!

And I was reading between the lines, but I was not confident in my detective work until I read these comments.

Wishing you three all the best from MN!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Elizabeth! That's really great news for you all! I hope that I see soon!

Donna

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home