Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mid-year Crushes

There are too many delicious yummies out there for me to wait until January. -So much Libby love!*

1. Russ Feingold

2. Pharrell Williams - SO SCRUMPTOUS he needs to SHUT UP!

3. Brian Ross – It’s high time he gets his due. Plus, doesn’t he look like Don Adams in Get Smart??? Keeuuit!

4. Natalie Maines SK will tell you that I’m never ready to make nice. I love that in a woman. Fabulous.

5. Ian McEwan

6. Molly Ivins

7. Carl Levin – ‘Cuz he’s cool, from my home-state and resembles my favorite, Ben

8. And Lizzy Bird will be happy to see Mick Jagger

*Maybe I should make this a quarterly post? Thoughts?

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy McWeasel said...

Yes, I vote for a quarterly crush list. It'd be interesting to see who makes the cut from one quarter to the next.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

Excellent. That's enough feedback to add it to my To Do list, for sure.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well once again I did not make the list and yes I am a bit disappointed and sad :( but at the same time it gives me a goal to reach.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lost me at Mick Jagger though ...

A quarterly list is mandatory though. Forget your career aspirations.

Arasin

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home