Friday, May 13, 2005

For the Ladies

A List of My Favorite Stuff

Because Nothing is Better Than Recommendations for Quality Products

I’m not proud. Got me some adult acne. Noticed this on EJ’s shelf while visiting her place years ago. Love it. Use it. It fixes all the facial troubles.

Big fan of the hemp hand protector. Awesome. Turned on to this at Poppy’s Spa Party.

Lovin’ this razor.

Thinking the Almay powder is the best of all.

Also, this mascara, while very inexpensive, is fantastic.

OB, ‘nuf said.

For pretty feet. It really works if you’re about scrubbing. I prefer the professional pedi, but in between, this is a good stand-in.

This moisturizer is light and not too smelly and quite affordable. Better than Clinque in my humble opinion.


I love this thing so much, I bought one for VM. My sis tipped me to it.

Seeking out recommendations for the following:

The best, longest lasting nail polish.
The best, longest lasting, non-drying lipstick and lip moisturizer.
The best under eye concealer. For those awful dark circles.

Please recommend other products that you love too. I love the products.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nail Polish - OPI (I'm not sure if you can get this anywhere other than a salon).

kds

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! and for curly hair FX - Curl Booster!
kds

5:15 PM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

kds, this fictious "FX-Curl Booster" stuff of which you speak, does not exist so stop teasing me. I've looked high and low, at walgreens and rite aide, and notta, nothing, goose egg! No where to be found.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I buy it at Shoprite, but,

http://www.familymeds.com/bizrate/product.asp?sku=02279684100

just for you...

kds

6:24 PM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

kds-I'll try the evil Shoprite. Hate grocery stores - and who'da thunk that as that's where they keep the food?

sarona-picking up the neutrogena lip moisturizer on my way home.

--Anyone know if a nice smelling shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair?

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home