Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Bubber’s First Steps!

Mark this date. Apparently, Bubber took his first unaided steps today AT DAYCARE. Two and one half steps to be exact. Thankfully, his father was there to witness. I, alas, was not. It is at once heart-wrenching that I missed it, and incredibly exciting that he’s making such amazing strides. In regards to the former, I find comfort in assuring myself that I will see this child walk, someday. And that is something amazing, all by itself. In regards to the latter, Bubber Boo is truly astounding. He is quickly becoming a force to reckoned with. He has opinions about what he wishes to eat, when he wishes to eat, whether he wishes to eat with a fork or a spoon, or not. Not to mention his positions on naps, changing, and global politics. This kid is, like other kids, really freaking cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarcasmo said...

Congratulations - especially to Bubber - but to you guys too. So exciting!

I'm sorry you missed it - but I imagine now that he's started he'll be doing it all the time...

8:47 AM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

That's how they say it works, they start and then don't stop. We better put on our running shoes!

Thanks for the congrats.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home