Thursday, April 07, 2005

The First Nose Pick

I noticed Bubber Boo with his left pointer finger in his left nostril and was astonished. First, he truly is a leftie (so cool!) and second, babies don't pick their noses, toddlers do. And then, get this, his finger slowly dragged down toward his mouth and viola! right in the mouth. To sum up, the kid picked his nose and then put it in his mouth.

And then it occurred to me to ask him where he learned such a thing. "You must have learned that from the bad kids, the ones from the broken homes." I know it was the wrong thing to say, and SK was horrified, but I figured I'd tackle the heavy social issues before Abe turns three in hopes that he exhausts all of the hard questions and we can deal with the easy stuff like how many sodas a child may injest in a 24 hour period thereafter.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

remind me to tell you a story about Steph and boogers... it's a hoot.
kds

5:54 AM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

It's amazing the things we find cute about our children. I once said that I would never take the "messy eater/spagetti eater" picture of my child because they always made my stomach turn, now I really want to but evil aunt Laura reminds me of my promise.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sharona:
Thats funny... my husband says "take your hands out of your pants" at least 10x a day to our son. LOL.
kds

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home