Thursday, March 15, 2007

Libby and Elijah are Home!

Libby brought our new son home on Wednesday. Both are doing really well; in fact, Libby's taken Elijah for a couple of strolls around the neighborhood today.


Eli continues to sleep all day. He kept us both up last night, sleeping 1/2 stints until 5:30 AM or so.

There must be a physiological trigger that turns the brain off from remembering just how long the first few months of parenting a newborn can be; you definitely live the full 24 hour cycle during this period, and then forget how disoriented this makes you. Before you know it, you're talking about popping another one out. I feel duped and want to sue.

4 Comments:

Blogger Debra b. said...

So, so cute.

I can't wait to get my hands on him:)

12:39 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

He's just too precious! Who needs sleep with all that sugar? Remember, this too passes quickly. Enjoy the disoriented feeling without the need for outside substances! LOL

7:02 AM  
Blogger Amy McWeasel said...

What a sweetie - can't wait to give him some lovin'.

I confess I also looked at his lovely green hat and wondered a) if it's a handknit, and b) who crafted it for him.

I think I have a yarn problem.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Wet Dentist said...

elijah is so cute. good job with mixing up those dna pools

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home