Monday, March 19, 2007

Funny You Should Ask, Ms. McWeasel

The green hat in question was, indeed, handmade by yours truly. Tis a feast for the eyes, no? Should your peepers remain hungry, behold the tiny blue sweater crafted by my amazingly talented self.*





*Okay, I had help...my talent is but new and I must express my gratitude to Grace of Loop fame as well as Ellen for suggesting the class and Mathild for her willingness to help troubleshoot on the fly. You know what they say, it takes a village.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW baking and knitting.....you are turning into my grandmom....she was a sweet plump little Irish woman...I miss her...now I'm sad ...look what you did...damn you!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Amy McWeasel said...

Aieee! You did a great job on that cardigan, friend. I *love* the cow head buttons. They're just right.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home