Thursday, June 16, 2005

Updates:

Bubber’s Linguistic Progress:
It turns out that Bubber says mommy even less than I had thought. “Mimi” is actually, “Me Me.” Huh. Live and learn. The kid clearly conceives of me as the absolute, always persisting entity in his life. The One need not called, if you will. Either that or he better start saying “mommy” asap.

Michael Jackson:


I know. I must comment briefly. I promise, briefly. MJ guilty or not? I don’t know. No one does but the kid(s) and him. What I can say is that there is a tragedy here. The tragedy that is indisputable is that we helped make MJ who he is, a childish, undeveloped caricature. A toy for our amusement. A person-bot. A gadget. A pet.

Shame on us.

My Pissy Attitude:

Yep, I got one. I have no clue what my freak’n damage is, but I’m feeling angry, tired and annoyed. Just FYI.

The Downing Street Memo:

Shhhhhhhhh, mums the word apparently.

Missy Elliot:

Tis da bomb.

Libs Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home