Thursday, March 27, 2008

Look, I do NOT have a problem.

It does not necessarily follow, as my friend SK suggests, that I offered to bathe my eldest child simply so I could sit on the toilet and knit. It doesn't necessarily follow, but it is the case. PLUS I just got onto Ravelry. Dudes, I've been waiting for this for MONTHS!!! Photos of the sweater I made Hazel pending.

What else? Well, I just applied for a director level position at work. What a freakin' HOOT I am! I mean why not, right?? Me wants more money and more money and more money because money is tasty and sweet and makes everything better. YUM!

Back to knitting, I'm going to the Philadelphia Book Festival at the Main Library to see THE YARN HARLOT!!!! Yep, and I'm going with VisMajor, one of the most simply delightful people in my entire circle of delightful people.

Other news, my beautiful friend Mim just brought a new little person into the world. Mazel tov! AND my other beautiful friend, Mathild, is due next week and she is AMAZING with her gorgeous, fantastic self.

Did I mention that I ordered some yarn for a sweater for ME and more yarn for a sweater for Eli and the patterns are in this book that I also bought?? And did I tell you that I'm nearly done knitting the fish blanket though I haven't an idea how I'm going to get my friend Mathild to join the cursed fish together, what with the incredible degree of knocked-up-ness in which she currently finds herself. There are only 64 fish. She could get that done before labor. Sheesh with the laziness.

Okay, I've gotta run. I need to start taking pictures of my stash and projects so that I can post on the BEST KNITTING SITE OF ALL TIME.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy McWeasel said...

I love Ravelry. I love it so much that if it were a real person in a body, I'd seriously consider two-timing my friend Tony with it.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the sweater... my heart breaks that you started it in Florida with me and now I am in Florida with out you. I never plan on that happening again.
Miss you ... love you... need you..

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home