Monday, April 24, 2006

Before I’m gone I would like to have…

…left an impression of kindness on my son.
…helped my partner make his dreams reality.
…honored myself in my decisions.
…gone to Greece.
…pet sting fish on two occasions (puppies of the sea, don’t cha know).
…worked fulltime for a year as a volunteer in a third world country.
…read more than I will have.
…experienced writing a poem that moves people.
…expressed my thankfulness to my loved ones in deed and word.
…been more gentle than not.
…done a back country canoeing and hiking trip that extended a month.
…snorkeled with my dad.

Inspired from this site.

2 Comments:

Blogger Duf said...

I like them all, but number three has really stuck with me. BTW, I read them DAYS ago and am only commenting now to praise your phraseology on the third point and to kindly ask you to post again, damnit.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

Gads, I am LAZY as of late. Gots to be honest, the allegies have kicked in (for the first time in my life) something fierce! Who knew that all of the belly-achers with their whining about the pollen content were actually suffering? Me thought them total babies!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home