Monday, March 20, 2006

Meme – Reading this proves your clear fascination with me

Four jobs I’ve have had in my life:

“Frosty Girl” at Frosty Boy, a Dairy Queen rip off.
House painter for like two seconds until I quit because it was too damn hot.
Blues club manager
Software, blah, blah, blah.

Four reasons I've given for missing or being late for work:

"Car ran out of gas.”
“Ubs is sick."
“Oprah has John Travolta on today.”
“Couldn’t rustle up the desire.”

Four movies I could watch over and over (and do):

9 to 5
Punch Drunk Love
Blues Clues Music Movie with Ray Charles
Best in Show

Four places I've lived:

Detroit, MI
Portland, OR
Akron, OH
Philadelphia, PA

Four TV shows I love to watch:

60 Minutes
CBS Sunday Morning
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Lost, even though they hurt me with the re-runs.

Four TV shows I hate to admit I watch on occasion:

Wifeswap
The Fabulous Life of…
E’s True Hollywood Story
Dr. Phil (what an egomaniac! If it weren’t for Rove, I would think he the devil.)

Four movies I've never understood the hype about:

Star Wars
The Matrix
Breaking the Waves
The Piano (wanted to love it, didn’t.)

Four (kind of obscure) lines from movies I quote often for no apparent reason:

Yeah, I got nothing.

Four people I could live happily without ever hearing from again:

Ralph Reed
Don Rumsfeld
Howard Dean
John Kerry/Hilary Clinton/Al Gore for a three-split tie.

Four of my favorite foods:

all food Mexican
ham ‘n cheese omelet with hash browns (the shredded ones – don’t give me no home fries!) and jammed wheat toast.
‘zah
a crisp red delicious

Four things I don't apologize for:

My hips and belly.
That I’m all that.
My lack of guilt – a useless emotion.
My turn of phrase. Don’t play like you ain’t jealous.

Four sites you visit daily:

This
This
This
And This

7 Comments:

Blogger Duf said...

But I was hoping to hide my clear fascination!

Such trickery!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

Ahhhh, but I'm crafty!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Amy McWeasel said...

Some of the personality traits I value most in you are your lack of guilt and your straightforward honesty that is both tell-it-like-it-really-is-without-distortion-or-sugar-coating and also never mean or hurtful or designed to tear someone down.

I'm also jealous at your clever turns of phrase.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

Wow, that was so nice AM. Just like you!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure miss my good friend Elizabeth - for those reasons that Amy mentioned above. She can be blunt but it's always stuff I need to hear.

Hope to see you in Philly in a couple of weeks. I've been craving cheesesteaks ...

Donna

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN!!! did I at least com3 in fith on this...
Four people I could live happily without ever hearing from again

9:31 AM  
Blogger Duf said...

Enough! You need to blog, and you need to blog today! My patience is spent!

:)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home