Friday, August 26, 2005

Tah-Dah!

So, I got a new gig and I had to keep it on the down-low for a very long time because the powers that will no longer be for me, insisted. Now the word has been set loose and the word is thus: I HAVE PROCURED A NEW JOB. And, I am VERY please about it. I shall miss the people of my old employ, but I will enjoy the change and the challenge of the new.

I am going to be working here as a Project Manager for this. The product is geared toward academics and, let me just tell you that I find academics H-O-T, HOT. Deliciously so. Needless to say, I’ll be glad to be part of anything that can make their work easier so as they may find time to flirt, banter or simply gaze at me.*

Mmmmmm, academics.

*It is true that when any academic has ever talked to me, I've interpreted that attention as a deep-seated desire to have me as their own. Delusional? Maybe, but if you really think about it, were it the truth, could you blame them?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You big freaking.....freak...this is why you will certainly be missed :( Well by me anyway....this is you blah blah blah...this is me...:( very sad..but happy for you, D and Abe.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

Awwwwwww....you're such a sweet jackhole!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowsa, congrats! do you get more vacation time so you can come visit Me me me?
-Mim

2:37 PM  
Blogger Duf said...

Um...I don't know about the life insurance thing. Ick, but...

Congrats! Is it more money? Because I heard more money more problems. That's just what I heard though.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Sarcasmo said...

congrats!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

No more vacation time to start, but will get more as time passes. That's good for Portland and for me!

Duf, more problems eh? That assumes that I currently have problems to which I reply, "not so much~!"

Okay, chest cold, Bush in office, kids littering on my block, a mouse that has taken a liking to my home, and a dog that itches...but other than that, nadda.

Living large, I am.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Major congratulations! What was AC's response?

WASP

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home