Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sweet Home Alabama? I THINK NOT!

You know, I’ve been racking my brain lately, trying to find something to write about. While I have an opinion on most everything, I have a hard time thinking that my opinion, while clearly right, is interesting enough to share. I’ve come to the conclusion, in my old age, that I am far from unique and certainly not alone in my stances. I mean, why even comment on this? You all know how crazy it is. Or this. So stupid. All I can think is, thank goodness I don’t live there. But the thing is that the kids living in Alabama will someday be senators from Alabama deciding how to govern my country, teachers willing to disregard science and CEOs more than happy to discriminate. Not cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aerenchyma said...

Sweet Jesus, will it ever end??

And you're right to give me a verbal hand-slapping regarding my knee-jerk desire to correct your poor writing.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your opinion if not stated might seem to others as disconcern. lord we know that not to be true. please continue.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home